Sunday, April 27, 2014

Quick trip to Mendocino

Last weekend was the kick off of our California travels. Over the next few weeks we plan to spend a lot of time exploring this ginormous state of ours. 

The weekend started with my dad and step mom coming up to SF to join us for a weekend getaway. We drove Highway 1 up the coast to Mendocino. It was such a beautiful drive! We saw lighthouses, beaches, cliffs, rolling hills... My dad said this was God's country and I had to agree. 


We stayed at the cutest bed and breakfast in Mendocino. 


The town is teeny tiny and you can see it all in about an hour. We spent a lot of time hiking around the headlands. 




It was the perfect weekend. I came back home SO relaxed. Anytime I get to spend hanging with this guy is a win. 








No comments:

Post a Comment