Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fact: Butter Makes Life Better



At the time of posting my hair hasn't been washed in two days, I haven't put on make up for possibly over a week, my leg hair and Andrew's leg hair are almost indistinguishable, and my apartment is in serious need of a scrub down. But I did make perfect looking and tasting croissants. BOOM. It's all about priorities. 


About three months ago I was asked to be the president of my church's youth group. I get to hang out with 6 awesome girls every Tuesday night, Sunday, and occasionally even more often. Today was our church's general conference (check it out at lds.org) where we watch live talks given by church leaders on tons of different subjects. 

Naturally I am looking for any excuse to party so we had a brunch for the youth and all the youth program volunteers. Read: 20 people in my studio apartment chowing down. It was cozy and awesome and I loved it. And I made croissants from the Tartine cookbook. It took 3 days and there was 6 sticks of butter in those things. 

Ain't no thing. 

Ps- it was 70* and sunny all weekend. So dreamy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment