Sunday, March 23, 2014

From Where I Stand

We have lived in San Francisco for almost two years now. I have enjoyed every minute of it and find myself aggressively in love with this city. I think part of why I feel so passionately is because I never know how long we'll be here. We could leave next year, or in ten years. Or... as recent late night chats have developed... maybe we'll stay in the Bay Area forever.

Unfortunately I am bad at documenting my time here but am worried that someday I'll look back and forget what it was that made this city special. So here is a mash up of reasons my heart belongs in San Francisco mainly it's the food, friends, and amazing scenery.




 ^Tobias from Arrested Development^



















All these things I did with my bestie. I have the most fun with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment