Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies




These are my all time favorite cookies. I was introduced to them by my college roommate, Kylie, and for that I will always love her.  I seriously made these about once a week for about 6 months.  I was obsessed.  Crazed.  Hungry.

It was a great six months.

Enjoy!

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies

Combine the following in this exact order:

  • ¾ c. butter
  • 1 c. granulated sugar
  • 1 c. brown sugar
  • ½ c. peanut butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 3 TBS milk
  • 3 c. flour
  • 1 tsp.  baking soda
  • ½ tsp. salt
  • 1 pkg. choc. chips (MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS ARE BEST)
Bake at 350 for EXACTLY ten min.  They will look underdone but trust me on this one.  Let them cool on the pan.  They will be perfect, especially the day after, they'll still be incredily fresh and delicious.

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! I hope that all will enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm these look yummy and oh so easy too! What kind of texture would you say they have if you dont mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The texture is exactly the same regular chocolate chip cookies but if you cook them for only 10 minutes they're rich and chewy and a little bit decadent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these cookies must have really been good for you to make them so many times. Sounds like a great addiction to me. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog till Monday night and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your cookies up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweets-for-saturday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just made these today and Wow!!! They are now one of my favorites!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete