I got tagged on Instagram for the 5 Things You Don't Know About Me (thanks Lauren!) but then I saw that my friend Tara posted hers on her blog. Genius!
And she did hers and her husbands so of course I had to jump on that! But, sorry Tara, I am one upping you because I am including 5 things you don't know about Stanley too!
1. I know this infuriates real mothers, but I think having a dog is totally comparable to having kids. I'll let you know if I change my mind when I have babies, but I'm pretty sure Stanley will always be my first born
2. I am horrible at small talk and avoid it at all costs (including hiding in supermarket isles)
3. I am an anti-hoarder and often throw things away without remembering doing it. Bills, money, and clothes have all been fished out of the trash
4. I'm allergic to walnuts and pecans but no other nut (that I'm aware of)
5. I was named Darby (my middle name) after the movie Darby O'Gill and the Little People
1. His least favorite thing is clipping his nails. He HATES how it feels. To him it's like nails on a chalkboard
2. Andrew had two bagels for lunch every day during his last 2 years of college
3. No one but me will ever know this, but Andrew could be a butt model. Seriously.
4. He's so allergic to tree nuts that we keep an epipen shot in the house. I, however, have no idea where it is located at the moment and will be super helpful in an emergency situation
5. He owns approximately 10 shirts, including his work shirts
1. Stanley is a very proper and deliberate eater. If I give him olives with a pit, he will eat all the meat off the olive, suck it clean, and leave the pit on the floor
2. He doesn't like bread. If you give him a piece he'll leave it untouched
3. His favorite thing is licking my legs right after I put on lotion
4. He puts his ears flat against his head and prances around when he's excited to see you which is every time you leave for more than 5 seconds and come back
5. He is terrified of joggers